- 1 x Energytech 40 km Power Professional Electric Fence Energiser
- 1 x Line and earth connection cables
- 1 x Battery connection cable set for 12V battery operation
- 1 x 240 volt wall plug
- 1 x Installation setup guide & manual
- 10W Solar panel with charge controller.
- 30W Solar panel with charge controller. The 30W panel is fitted with its own "legs" should you want to just place it on the ground but due to the huge range of other possible installation configurations (roof/wall/fence post/etc.) no other mounting system is provided with the panel and a little DIY skill may be needed to fix a panel where desired.
- Garden and plant protection
- Smart Technology for reduced power consumption when used with battery or solar option
- Shielded ON/OFF switch
- "O" Ring sealed case
- Weather, dust, and insect proof design
- Durable impact-resistant construction
- Designed for indoor or outdoor (battery/solar) installation and operation
- Can be powered by any suitable 12 V source or 240volt supply.
- Two heavy-duty robust power out connections marked red (positive) and black (negative) for quick and easy hook-up
- Heavy-duty fence/earth connection cables and clamps included
- Heavy-duty battery connection cables and clamps included for use as temporary standalone unit on battery power (battery not included)
Commercial Grade 40km ELectric Fence Energiser - 12volt or 240volt
40km FENCE ENERGISER 12V and 240V
Provides a real kick with over 10,000V pulse
Heavy-duty, robust, O-ring sealed!
Weatherproof, dust poof and insect proof.
2 YEAR WARRANTY
12V SYSTEM SUITABLE FOR BATTERY or SOLAR OPERATION or 240 WALL PLUG. We suggest an automotive style 12V battery and 30W solar panel if using the energiser as an off-grid solar system.
At a glance:
Max. fence length: 40 km Max. output: 4.0 joules Output voltage: 9,500 V Power consumption: ULTRA Low 4.8W Max Current 400mA Warranty: 2 Years (see below for details)
NB: Does not include grounding rod, fence wire or fence-posts. Otherwise ready to go!
The 40km Professional energiser is designed to provide powerful and reliable long term, hassle free use whilst minimising power consumption. Powerful pulse in excess of 9500V should keep in even the most determined stallion or bull!
This commercial grade energiser is suitable for single-strand, multi-strand or multi-fence set-ups for electric fences with wire lengths of up to 40km! This device is a quality product - double insulated - and has CE and C-Tick approvals and is IP24 rated.
Suitable for applications including:
Features & Benefits:
Max. fence length: 40 km Input voltage: 12 V DC Output voltage: 9,500 V Stored energy: 5.7 joules Max output energy: 5.0 joules Consumption: 4.8 W Dimensions: 210x153x68mm mm Weight: 2.5 kg
Historically this product would retail for around $450. With the advent of internet sales and distribution things have changed. We cut out the middle men so you can purchase directly from the supplier. Because of this we offer our products directly to the end user at amazingly low prices.WARRANTY:
Warranty on the this product is a 24-month parts warranty. Should any part fail during warranty EnergyTech AU undertakes to supply a replacement item free of charge (on an exchange basis). The customer must notify the supplier that the good are defective and stop using the machine immediately. The customer must supply postal address to supplier for shipment of new product. If in rural Australia shipment may be posted to the local depot. Alternatively, parts can be picked up from EnergyTech AU business address. The consumer is responsible for all costs associated with getting any warranted parts back to supplier. Supplier will be responsible for costs to get any new part to the consumer.
Sanura Trading Lty Ltd Trading as EnergyTech AU and Trailer Tech
1/6 Recihert Dr
Molendinar QLD 4214
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
An Owners Manual and full Parts List is available and this information is provided free (on request) as digital PDF files by email to any person interested in purchasing an EnergyTech AU item.
You can contact us by email (email@example.com)
Advertising content protected by Copyright. Energytech AU
- Variant: Energizer & Standard Accessories Only
- In Stock: 39
- Weight: 3.5 kg
- Product Type: Electric Fence Energizer